Digicore is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all persons in the workplace including employees, contractors and other visitors.
Digicore demonstrates this commitment through its health and safety management system which is integrated with all organisational activities.
Digicore employees, contractors and visitors have a duty of care including the responsibility to work safely, to take all reasonable care for their own health and safety, and to consider the health and safety of other people who may be affected by their actions.
Digicore will take all practicable steps to improve work safety conditions and will strive to uphold its core values of safety, knowledge, integrity and leadership in order to achieve its goal of zero harm.
Digicore is committed to:
- Complying with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations and standards.
- Providing safe plant and equipment.
- Implementing risk and hazard management systems which are relevant and suitable for the organisation’s risk exposure as well processes that identify, promote and continuously improve health and safety performance.
- Ensuring all in supervisory roles are directly responsible and accountable for the health, safety and welfare of their employees.
- Provision of appropriate Health and Safety training to all relevant persons.
- Maintaining relevant policies, procedures, systems, information, training, recognition programs, and organisational structures to support and communicate effective health and safety practices.
- Utilising appropriate internal and/or external expertise when required in all related activities.
- Establishing clear targets and objectives to improve health and safety in the workplace.
- Effectively disseminating health and safety information to all employees as part of employee consultation processes within the business.
- Maintaining a positive safety culture through encouraging active participation, consultation and cooperation of all employees, contractors and visitors in promoting and developing measures to improve health and safety at work.
- Actively responding to and investigating all incidents, and ensuring injured employees are returned to
suitable work at the earliest possible opportunity through equitable claims management and rehabilitation
Digicore will implement systems and procedures to ensure this policy is maintained and reviewed as part of its strategic vision of continuous improvement.
PDF Version – Digicore-Australia-Safety-Policy