Information from the source
The CB6M300 CAN Bus interface is a versatile multi output device for obtaining the 4WD, Engine speed, Illumination, handbrake,brake pedal and drivers seat belt signals, all of which are used for IVMS.
No more cutting into the car’s wiring – through a simple plug-and-play the IVMS implementation is much easier and quicker and vehicle warranties are not put at risk!
- Vehicle Speed: 3600 pulses per mile / 5796 pulses per km (approx.)
- Engine Speed (RPM): 2 pulses per revolution
- Lights (low beam): 12V On / 0V Off
- Driver Seatbelt: 12V Off / 0V On
- 4WD: 12V On / 0V Off
- Handbrake: 0V On / 12V Off
- Size: 53 x 30 x 10mm (approx.)
- Power Supply: 12V DC; 30mA (approx.)
- Built-in diagnostic LEDs
- Ford Ranger 2012+ (All signals except Lights)
- Ford Ranger MK2 (2016+)
- Holden Colorado 2013+
- Isuzu D-Max 2017+
- Mitsubishi L200 / Triton
- Nissan X-Trail 2012+
- Toyota Prado, RAV 4
- VW Amarok
- Many other vehicles are also compatible with our canbus adapter. Please check with support on (03) 9945 2240 for compatibility with your vehicle.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All vehicle manufacturers, makes and models CAN-Bus interface can differ from year to year. As such it is suggest that you speak to us about the requirements for your make and model prior to purchase.