IVMS 2.0 Vehicle and driver safety Dashcam
Collision Avoidance | Driver Identification | Live Dash Cameras | Mine-Spec IVMS | Vehicle Tracking
Digicore IVMS 2.0
Power up your fleet with real-time visibility
Digicore’s IVMS 2.0 is an all-in-one fleet connected camera solution, which helps fleet managers to evolve their IVMS solution with the inclusion of intelligent dash camera footage to add context to each violation. Designed to cater to small and large fleets alike, with specifications based on current mining, oil and gas sector IVMS requirements, this solution takes things to the next level with the inclusion of AI.
The dash camera offers all the expected elements usually associated with IVMS, such as driver ID, seatbelt usage, harsh event monitoring, speed violation monitoring, panic button etc. However, with the inclusion of AI it provides all these elements with far more nuance and context.
With Driver ID now integrated automatically with AI based facial recognition, there is no need for driver ID readers and keys to be swiped.
Seatbelt violations are now identified using AI, at which point a video of the event is uploaded to the server. This eliminates the requirement for any seatbelt sensors to be installed.
Speed violations are monitored by the A.I reading the posted road speed signs. There are no more errors due to old/wrong road data.
Harsh events are monitored and video events uploaded for each and every violation providing much needed context of these events and allowing you to see exactly why they occurred, whether through necessity or folly.
Using the camera and its AI feature set also allows for new elements to be monitored and warnings raised. These include common concerns for driver behaviour such as tail gating, distracted driving, drowsy driving/fatigue, stop sign violations and lane drifting.
There is also a live viewing capability with in-cab and external camera being able to be viewed any time whilst in coverage. Useful for those inevitable phone calls from the public reporting that your employee is driving dangerously.
All of these great features would be nothing without an interface to back it up. The new Digicore Video platform allows the camera to upload and store the violation footage of each event it identifies as simple 30 second clips that is then integrated into the trip line for each trip. This allows you to quickly click and view any violation recorded on the spot and exactly where it occurred.
The system quickly provides a way to easily monitor each vehicle and/or driver to see how they are performing. With the system automatically generating a live score card that evolves over time, it will highlight trends and how the cameras are positively affecting the driving habits of your employees.
Digicore’s IVMS 2.0 truely is the next logical evolution for IVMS.
Key Monitoring Features
- Harsh braking
- Harsh cornering
- Harsh acceleration
- Posted speed limit violations
- Lane drifting
- Stop sign violations
- forward collision warning
- Tail gating
- Distracted driving
- Distraction categories (cellphone, smoking etc…)
- Drowsy driving/fatigue
- Seatbelt violations
- Driver ID with Face ID/recognition
- Live streaming
- Live tracking
- Video loop recording (DVR)
- Companion app
- Device health and diagnostics
- Panic button
- Platform – Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDM450 Octa core, 1.8GHz
- OS – Android™ 9.0
- Memory – 2GB RAM / 16GB internal storage
- Expansion – MicroSD slot (up to 512GB support)
- Wireless Interface – IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Bluetooth – 4.2 BLE
- Australian Cellular Networks –
LTE FDD Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28;
LTE TDD Band 38/39/40/41;
WCDMA Band 1/2/4/5/8;
- NFC – NFC: MiFare®, FeliCa | RFID (HF): ISO14443A&B, ISO15693
- Sensors – 3-axis Accelerometer, 3-axis Gyro, Thermal Sensor
- Outward: FOV: D: 142° / H: 116°/ V: 60° (±5%)
Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps (conﬁgurable)
- Inward (IR): FOV: D: 142° / H: 116°/ V: 60° (±5%)
Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps (conﬁgurable)
- MicroSD slot (up to 256GB capacity)
- NanoSIM slot (SIM 1) and eSIM** (SIM 2)
- Mini USB x1 (supports 3rd cam, USB type)
- Built-in mic x2
- Built-in speaker x1
- Connector – 12-32V Power Input, IGN power on signal input (H active, 7-32V)
- Buttons – Emergency recording button for driver to manually trigger 60s recording (5 ˜ 30s before and 5 ˜ 30s after, adjustable)
- LED Indicators – Recording, WIFI/LTE active
- Battery – 10F SuperCAP (approx. 18s backup power supply for video clips saving)
- Full run mode: 5W (12V/420mA)
- Parking mode: 50mW (12V/4.2mA)
- Boot up time – Cold boot : 45s; Resume from parking mode and start recording: 2s
- Parking Mode – With impact detection
- IP rating – IP41
- Operating temperature – -20° to +60°C (-4° to +140°F)
- storage temperature – -30° to +85°C (-22° to +185°F)
- CE/CB, FCC/IC, RCM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), BQB, ROHS, WEEE
- 12 months warranty (extensions available)
- 122.8 x 61.2 x 44.2mm (4.83 x 2.41 x 1.74″)